TGIF and all that jazz!! I'm so glad today is Friday. It's been a long week and I've gotten tons accomplished. The house is pretty much in order! :) I'm so glad. I've made my list of what we need to purchase mid-month--
- a beautiful wreath for the front door--something that will POP ;)
- a sofa for the sitting area off the kitchen--found it at Costco..just need bucks $$
- new bedding for the guest room and towels --can't wait to have guest!!
- new bathroom rugs and stuff for half bath on main floor
- accent table for the stairs leading to the basement...something cute and cheap :)
That's it...I've found the sofa I want and will be looking for the other items to order and have it ready I hope by the end of February! I'll be so glad to be pretty much finished up. :)
School starts back Monday in earnest....soooo much to accomplish by the end of June! I'm so thankful I have a good student who has been a great help to his parents with this move!
Today, Ron II and I took off for the day...a little beauty( for me) , billing paying, lunch out, and grocery shopping rounded out our day. Boy howdy, prices have certainly gone up...$$$$$$$....I hit Costco and WM for what I needed for the next two weeks. I'm hoping to fill in next weekend with fresh produce and such from Aldi. I have a master menu plan and did my meals off of that...I saved, even with prices being high, a 100$ and we picked up a yummy dinner as a splurge...that was hugely appreciated by me!!
So this weekend the guys will have the Burb serviced and tires rotated. We gals will tidy up the house, do some laundry and cook some delicious food! Sunday we will watch the SuperBowl and hangout.
Hope you all have had a great day and enjoy your weekend!